- NSPCC Child Protection Helpline: 0808 800 5000 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are worried about a child.
- Child-line: 0800 1111 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are a child or young person and are worried about anything.
- National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247 ((lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are experiencing domestic abuse.
- Samaritans Helpline: 116 123 (open 24 hours). Phone if you feel you are struggling to cope and need someone to talk to.
- Action on Elder Abuse Helpline: 080 8808 8141 ( free phone Monday to Friday 9-5pm)
Children’s Act 1989 and 2004, Section 175 of Education Act 2002 , Working together to Safeguard Children 2018 , RSSKL Safeguarding/CP Policy 2019 , Keeping Children Safe in Education 2018 , Hertfordshire Safeguarding Children Board