The Charity RSSKL and its Trustees are committed to the safeguarding, care and nurture of everyone within our community.
The Charity will:
- Promote a safer environment and culture
- Safely recruit and support all those with any responsibility related to children and vulnerable adults
- Take seriously the duty and responsibility to have arrangements about safeguarding and promote the health and welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults
- Ensure that staff have skill, means and training necessary to ensure children young people and vulnerable adults are protected from harm
- Work together with all agencies, services and other provision regarding the safeguarding and wellbeing of children young people and vulnerable adults in our care.